What’s the exact way to remove ManyCam? Is it as easy as installing the app on the Mac? Many people would provide a negative response to this question, because it’s really hard for most of them to complete the removal on their Macs.
ManyCam for Mac is a screen recorder and webcam software, it is an interesting app for many users that can be used with other chat applications simultaneously, and also available for adding CGI graphics and special effects on it, and moreover, it can be used for free. So, it is widely used for many people on the Macs, but when it needs to be removed from the computer, unexpected troubles just come out and impede the smooth and successful removal.
Are you annoyed by these issues when uninstall ManyCam?
- A few items never get removed with the application
- ManyCam cannot be reinstalled and uninstalled again
- Message “…app cannot be removed” always displays when try to remove ManyCam
When you get a removing issue like this, you may not think the app removal is as easy as installing it on the Mac, so I would like to talk something about this and wish can help you fix it and uninstall the app successfully from macOS.
Effective instructions to remove ManyCam on Mac
1. Uninstall it with Trash
- Stop ManyCam running on the Dock
- Go to the Finder, and click on Go on the top menu bar
- Select Utilities on the list, and double-click on Activity Monitor on the new window
- Check and find ManyCam’s associated process on the list, and click on Quit Process
- Click on Go, and choose Applications
- Locate ManyCam on the list, and click on the remove button on the top menu, or directly drag it to the Trash to uninstall ManyCam
- Click on Go to the top menu bar, and click Go to Folder…
- Enter the directory of Library folder: ~/Library/
- Click on Application Support folder, delete ManyCam associated files inside
- Back to the Library folder, and click on Caches, delete all the related caches
- Click to open Preferences on Library either, and remove those preferences of ManyCam
2. Remove it with its own uninstall feature
Step one – uninstall the app on the Mac
- Launch ManyCam, and the uninstall feature will be found on its setting menus
- Click to open ManyCam’s menu on the top taskbar and select Uninstall ManyCam
- Click OK to confirm the removal, and the program will be uninstalled on the Mac
Step two – Clear its records manually with Trash
Like removing ManyCam with the Trash on Mac (previous way of removal), you should check and clean the remnants of this program after finishing the standard removal, because both of two ways cannot do a complete removal for the application, so you should do additional removing jobs to make sure everything of the app has been cleared well.
Making use of the removing feature of the program or the Trash to clear files is a standard means to remove unwanted application on macOS, however, it actually does not perform a 100% removal for the app, a few of preferences files and configurations still remained on the computer, that’s why people often can find the associated traces and record after finishing the removal. Therefore, besides removing ManyCam, you should be very cautious either when removing other app to the Trash, additional removing jobs to delete the related files in associated folders are usually necessary for completely get rid of the application from Mac.
3. Apply a professional uninstall tool to remove ManyCam
Program uninstall tool for Mac is a kind of application that can manage all of installed apps removal on the computer, taking use of a good uninstaller usually can complete the whole removing process quickly and thoroughly. Many people in nowadays would like to choose this way to uninstall unwanted programs instead of the standard means, because it provides a more intelligent removing procedure for the uninstalled application.
When uninstall ManyCam, you can take the advanced uninstaller on MacKeeper to perform the removal automatically for you:
- Open MacKeeper on your Mac, click on ADVANCED TOOLS if you cannot find the uninstall utility on the left pane
- Click on Smart Uninstaller on the list, and you will see all the application installed on your Mac, if the programs do not reveal completely, please click on Scan button to refresh the list.
- Select ManyCam on the box, make sure you select all of associated components it present to you
- Click on the Remove button at the bottom to uninstall ManyCam
- Done! The program has been removed completely on your Mac